Type IIR Medical Face Masks (x50)
£41.66 Excl. VAT
Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended PPE for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)
- Masks sealed in pack of 50 for hygiene purposes
- Latex Free
3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip. Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
IF YOU REQUIRE LARGE QUANTITIES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR HEAD OFFICE DIRECT TO SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM!